rearrange souvenirs

i'm a bit OCD.....and this month of souvenirs is cool and all, but my partner is headed to the states and will be caching in each state she visits. so depending how caches are logged they will be all out of order. I like collecting souvenirs a lot but man, that souvenirs page is a jumbled mess. is there any way they can be arranged the way i want? like all states together? or all provinces together?

i'm a bit OCD.....and this month of souvenirs is cool and all, but my partner is headed to the states and will be caching in each state she visits. so depending how caches are logged they will be all out of order. I like collecting souvenirs a lot but man, that souvenirs page is a jumbled mess. is there any way they can be arranged the way i want? like all states together? or all provinces together?

I'd also like that.

Souvenirs are rather new, so I'd guess there are plans to allow organizing them. At least have categories and sorting similar to the way TB and Geocache lists can be viewed.

i dont want them gone or anything,i quite like them. the artwork on the Canadian provincial ones is pretty! i just want to arrange them in a way that's not alphabetical. i would think it'd be a simple enough fix.

Like maybe just in profile settings have the option to arrange either in alphabetical, chronological or by category order

Yeah, alphabetical order seems kind of odd. It causes all sorts of odd situations like "International Geocaching Day" and "Second Annual International Geocaching Day" to be no where near each other in the list. And, with all the August souvenirs coming they'll all be piled up at the start of the list keeping the interesting ones from being immediately noticeable.

I like the way they display on the Geocaching app, actually. It at least shows the day I actually earned the souvenir instead of making me guess.

Edited by DanOCan

yeah in the app they appear chronologically. It only makes sense to me to be able to rearrange them. Have a drop down menu that gave you options to do it alphabetically, chronologically or by category.

Yes! I still see no way to rearrange the souvenirs, please GC, do this!

Souvenirs are rather new, so I'd guess there are plans to allow organizing them

Eh? They've been around for over 6 years now, so hardly new. This has been requested several times in the past with no hint that anything will be done, so I think you're being over optimistic.

Souvenirs were a lot newer back when kunarion posted that.

B.

Souvenirs are rather new, so I'd guess there are plans to allow organizing them

Eh? They've been around for over 6 years now, so hardly new. This has been requested several times in the past with no hint that anything will be done, so I think you're being over optimistic.

Souvenirs were a lot newer back when kunarion posted that.

B.

Oops, didn't realise it had been resurrected from so long ago, still does show (s)he was being over optimistic :)