Unarchive log is not working

KRON family

Could you also remind them to re-fix another bug which was allegedly fixed but then subsequently restored in the following update?

We have the ability to delete a photograph from a log - a feature which typically comes in handy when that photograph is a spoiler.

Disappointing therefore that, just in case anybody missed it, anyone with the cache on their watchlist when the spoiler photograph is deleted gets an email - with a link to the photograph :rolleyes:

It believe this got fixed at one point - and then got broken again not long afterwards :tired:

I just tested the image deletion issue and the fix appears to still be working. I received notice that the log image on the cache on my watchlist had been deleted, but there was no link to the deleted image.

OK - that's good news - thanks for checking, but I still don't see why anyone but the CO and the owner of the log in question should be notified of the deletion?

I'm pretty sure I don't get notified about the logs of other cachers on caches I'm watching being deleted (not that I expect it happens frequently) so why should I be notified about the deletion of a photograph from another cacher's log?

Because the system leverages an existing feature - posting of a log - in order to record the details of the photo deletion. The watchlist functions to notify the watcher of any log activity on a cache. To do anything different would require the development of an entirely separate means of logging this information, which is not feasible at this time given limited resources.

Because the system leverages an existing feature - posting of a log - in order to record the details of the photo deletion. The watchlist functions to notify the watcher of any log activity on a cache. To do anything different would require the development of an entirely separate means of logging this information, which is not feasible at this time given limited resources.

Does the watchlist notify watchers of log deletion?