What do you think about a real life haunted house cache?

yamaha199

Hey what would people think about a haunted house cache? i live in Idaho...Garden Valley (Up in the mountains) we have an old mansion up in the hills it has been there a long time no one owns it and no one visits it. Some friends and I went out there after we got in we walked around and heard a door shut downstairs we thought it was the wind but later on we thought different because we were upstairs and there is a little sliding panel in the ceiling to the attic well we decided to push the thing over and make it fall from the ceiling so it would be easy to get up well we started to knock it down and it tilted about a 75 degree angle so it should have fallen but it was like someone up there grabbed it and put it back perfectly. After that we were like okay downstairs we go :-) we went down and opened every door down there to know if it was the wind or not keep in mind the doors leading outside were closed so no wind could get in we explored some more came back and every door was shut! Waht i'm getting at is should i place a cache in there i'm not the only one who has seen weird things in there.

Nope. I would'nt do it. Don't get me wrong I love spooky areas and spooky caches are right up my alley but somebody owns the house.

Just because a house is abandoned looking and delapidated does not mean it is not owned. If the person who lived there passed away and had nobody to leave it to, it automatically becomes an award to the state.

I would place the cache near the house and leave it up to the cacher to explore it further, but do not make note on your cache page that it is acceptable to enter the place, because it is not. You are trespassing whether you realize it or not icon_wink.gif

Kar

Not for nothing but would you let somebody hide something in your house only to attract strangers to come and go inside wandering around room to room?

I highly doubt you are going to get permission to do it. If you do, you are going to have to create a puzzle for it, because as other stated, you will not get a satellite signal indoors or at least a reliable one anyways.

Kar