Barbie mishap

While hunting down a very cool new cache in the Vacaville hills "Manzanita Madness", we came across a Barbie battlefield. It appeared that someone took it upon themselves to assassinate Barbie dolls with a 22-pistol, and the remnants were everywhere. We collected 4 legs which we will use for future Geocaches. If you find dismembered Barbie doll legs in a cache site, blame it on backroads pistol practice... -Scubanos

quote:
Originally posted by SCUBANOS:

While hunting down a very cool new cache in the Vacaville hills "Manzanita Madness", we came across a Barbie battlefield. It appeared that someone took it upon themselves to assassinate Barbie dolls with a 22-pistol, and the remnants were everywhere. We collected 4 legs which we will use for future Geocaches. If you find dismembered Barbie doll legs in a cache site, blame it on backroads pistol practice... -Scubanos

You plan on using the broken legs of shot up barbie dolls as geocache trade items? icon_confused.gif

Sounds like geotrash to me. They belong in a garbage can, not an ammo can!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

or a very disgruntled Ken with a .22.

I don't want to find any mangled Barbie legs as a cache trade item, thank you very much. Keep them, hang them from your rear view mirror if you must remember them, but they are trash, not cache items.

Cache you later,

Planet

I feel much more like I do now than when I first got here.

Sorry GatoRX - we're in CA. Bit of a hike for you in FL. If you ever make it out to Vacaville check it out - the name is "Manzanita Madness". Vacaville is about an hour North East of San Francisco. It appears that the overwhelming response is that Barbie legs are trash and shouldn't be left in future GeoCaches - oh well. Some people have NO sense of humor.

...another monkey's treasure

quote:
by Mopar:

You plan on using the broken legs of shot up barbie dolls as geocache trade items?

Sounds like geotrash to me. They belong in a garbage can, not an ammo can

Hey Mopar, some people collect waverunners (whatever that is), and street rods( whatever those are). I collect Barbie legs, and nothing could thrill me more than finding one in a geocache, so back off!