Calander of Events

"Nessmuk"

Low tech, I write the event date and time on my desk pad calendar.

I guess the suggestion couldn't hurt for those who can't take the thirty seconds to mark on a calendar or in their phones.

I put all events on the watchlist, figuring there's always someone attending the last minute to most events too.

A calendar of events I have signed up for would be an awesome feature. Honestly can't figure out a reason this feature isn't already available.

Do you have a Google account? I use "Send To Calendar" for Events I'm interested in, regardless if I've signed up for them. Then it's just a matter of setting an alert, and re-typing the text so that a human can understand what it is. :laughing:

A calendar of events I have signed up for would be an awesome feature. Honestly can't figure out a reason this feature isn't already available.

Hi there

At the top of the event page, you will see an option to add to my calendar, this, if you have it set up, will link to your phone too.

I add them to my calendar just like any other appt or such like. I put my settings to remind me 1 week before and 1 day before.

You could others have a shortcut button on your smart phone and or laptop to the gagb.co.uk website where there is an events calendar of all the events in Great Breat and Ireland. I keep my eye on that too, just in case I miss something.

But I have my notifications for events for a wider radius than I do for caches, as we travel from Dorset to Wiltshire for an event which is about 2 hours as we have to stop for me to rest halfway.

Hope that helps [:)]