GeoWoodstock XI

Does GeoWoodstock XI or any of its related events cost money to attend or require previous registration, or can you just show up without announcing yourself beforehand?

From the web site:

"Free Registration

Free registrations do not include a meal or registration materials. Depending on the amount of support by paid registrants, free registrations may not include a printed badge or badge holder."

Does GeoWoodstock XI or any of its related events cost money to attend or require previous registration, or can you just show up without announcing yourself beforehand?

From the web site:

"Free Registration

Free registrations do not include a meal or registration materials. Depending on the amount of support by paid registrants, free registrations may not include a printed badge or badge holder."

Badges?....

stinking-badges.jpg

There is no requirement to register or spend money to attend GeoWoodstock... HOWEVER - your experience will be greatly enhanced by spending a few dollars to get a cool name tag and eat an excellent meal. You will also find other cool swag and fun stuff in your registration packet depending on the support level you purchase. Besides, we really appreciate your support! We have spent a lot of time working to make this a truly outstanding event.

I hope to see you at the event. Look me up and tell me if you think it's worth it - I'll probably be hanging out at the tie dye booth.

:D

There is no requirement to register or spend money to attend GeoWoodstock... HOWEVER - your experience will be greatly enhanced by spending a few dollars to get a cool name tag and eat an excellent meal. You will also find other cool swag and fun stuff in your registration packet depending on the support level you purchase. Besides, we really appreciate your support! We have spent a lot of time working to make this a truly outstanding event.

I hope to see you at the event. Look me up and tell me if you think it's worth it - I'll probably be hanging out at the tie dye booth.

:D

Wish I could make this my second Florida GW, but alas, it's not to be.

I would pimp myself out as a GW relic to get my expenses paid by some wedding party if they want me.... After all I was FTBM! (First To Best Man) That makes me an official GW Relic.... Right?