Went Premium, But No Favorites Available

onthehuntin702

you will - send an email to contact@geocaching.com if they don't show up in a day or 2.

From the Help Center:

If I purchase a Premium Membership later, will I be awarded Favorite Points for the caches I found when I was a Basic Member?

Yes - for first-time subscriptions! If you upgrade to Premium Membership we will add up your past geocaching finds and award Favorite Points accordingly. From there you can visit the cache pages you found while still a Basic Member and "spend" the Favorite Points on the best ones. However, if your subscription lapses for any reason, you will not be granted Favorite Points until you renew your Premium Membership. At which time the Favorite Points will start accruing again. You are only prorated Favorite Points the first time you subscribe.

We had some issues with Favorites awarding in a recent update to our membership process. Please email contact@geocaching.com for help. Thanks!

Email sent yesterday and received notification that a reply may be some time due to "unusually high email volume" or something along those lines. lol It's all good, I just want to give credit to some of the exceptional caches we have had the pleasure of experiencing.