Jump to content

Caches found count is 1 different to log count

Followers 1

Recommended Posts

On the 'header' when I log into the website, the banner says '187 caches found', when I go to my statistics page it says under my caching chronology that I have found 187 caches (187 distinct) since I started. If I open the WP7 app on my phone, it also says 187 caches found.


However, when I go to the 'my geocaching logs page' http://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1&lt=2 I get a response that says '186 Results'. If I highlight all the entries, and copy them into Excel, I also get 186 rows in the spreadsheet.

Link to comment

Thanks for the replies folks. I haven't attended any events, I do have a webcam logged.


To test this theory I shall log a webcam picture taken against another cache. The count should go up, but the results on 'found It' shouldn't.


I shall post my findings here.


Thanks, once again.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Followers 1
  • Create New...