Weekly Pocket Queries

mo_town_man

I been a paid subscriber for many many years and each week, they send me 3 pocket queries. I got them checked for Thursday, and mostly around 3am, within about 1 minute of each other I get all 3.

This been going on for many years and works great.

Today, however, I got only 2 out of 3. :( I went on there page, and all 3 are checked, but it indicates only 2 was sent.

So, is there a new policy going on at geocaching.com? I heard they was having some trouble with there site or something, telling paid members they was free members not long ago.

I know one thing, if there is a change in policy or they no longer will send my 3 pocket queries each week(around the same time), My policy on letting them bill me 3 dollars each and every month will also change.

Same here. I was expecting 5 PQ's today but only got 2 of them. Yesterday and the day before I did get my 5 PQs all around the same time.

The 2 I got were send 00:07 the 3 I didn't get last ran Feb 13th 00:09. They still show up in the "ready for download" tab and are 1 day older than the PQs that have "last day available".

Look like the PQ server has a cold :mad: