Database controller

A few years ago, I looked at the available MacOS geocaching software, but at the time, none of it could handle corrected coordinates (i.e., solved coordinates for puzzle caches). The common response was to use GSAK, but that would require setting up a virtual machine or bootcamp, buying a copy of MS Windows, installing and maintaining another OS, etc.

My current solution is to download data directly to my phone. Neongeo uses coordinates in the Personal Cache Note as corrected coordinates, so my main requirement is taken care of.

Although I've been thinking about getting a modern handheld GPSr. So I'm curious whether anyone has any new information about MacOS geocaching software.

I imagine that question has been asked, and answered, many times.

I know about VMs but would prefer a programme written specifically for Mac IOS.

Jim

What would be better would be something that isn't written specifically for the Mac IOS, but is OS agnostic. Writing something specifically for Mac IOS (or any other OS) means maintaining multiple application code bases.