I think my TB is being spammed.

Paxton007

Delete the logs.

Edit your TB page to say you will delete any bogus virtual logs.

Groundspeak has been made aware of this, but has no control over people's blogs. What irks me is that they even state that they know it's wrong. And yet they do it anyway.

Edited by Eartha
Typo

I guess I could have afforded a little more specificity. I have posted a few of these on instagram, but to me it's just like sharing them with people at events, or in person. What I was getting at was the log by "Naesby" and the number of times it hit the page in a row.

What I was looking to do was ask that user about it, and make have him make sure his account hadn't been compromised or something of that nature. Looking through a few of the other trackables they've logged, I see the same message numerous times.

Also, i see my tracking number has been removed here. Sorry about that. I wanted to be able to show what I was talking about, and I thought "Use ******* to reference this item" meant that possibly I was giving access to the page without the option to log anything on it. The tracking number on the right of the screen is different, and I couldn't remember which one was actually on the coin. My mistake. :)

So just delete the logs? That's what I'll do. Thank you.

I guess I could have afforded a little more specificity. I have posted a few of these on instagram, but to me it's just like sharing them with people at events, or in person....

but it's not like sharing them with people at events or in person. there you are sharing the physical TB or coin, letting people see it and it some cases hold it. posting a number found online goes against the whole intent of discovery of a physical item. and if you are sharing a number from a bug that isn't yours, that is totally wrong and i can see people getting very upset about that.

Edited by RedShoesGirl