Can't enter Corrected Coordinates for puzzle caches

Nylimb

Today I'm unable to enter Corrected Coordinates for puzzle caches. When I click on the listed coords on the cache page, the "Corrected Coordinates (hidden from others)" box shows up. I enter the new coords in the text box and click the Submit button. So far, so good. But when I click on the Accept button, the button turns white as long as I'm pressing the mouse button and then changes back to grey. Nothing else happens: The box doesn't go away, and the coords don't get updated.

P.S.: I'm using Safari version 4.1.3 on an iMac. It also fails in Firefox version 3.6.28.

Edited by Nylimb

Hi,

same here; just as you described it. But fortunately it's only with entering new changed coordinates; as far as I can see, coordinates I changed before have stayed changed.

It seems to coincide with the retiring of the Challenges and with the new icons. BTW: The icons for "1.0" and "1.5 stars out of five" are still orange, not blue.

Kind regards

T.-Y.

I'm having no problems with Chrome. Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and reloading the page. Also, make sure that you are allowing JavaScript on the site.

Cleared all the cookies on Firefox, no change.

Just opened web developer console and I see the following:

[16:09:20.995] POST http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx/SetUserCoordinate [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error 295ms]