MAGELLAN MERIDIAN COLOR PACKAGE FOR SALE ON EBAY

01ROVER

I dropped the buy it now price down. Anyone interested? Unit in pristine, new condition. I upgraded the unit to the latest software. It works wonderfully for a handheld unit and the color screen is great for distinguishing between objects.

I primarily use GPS in my land rover and the screen is just a little small for my ever weakening eyes. icon_smile.gif I'm going to have to get a larger, more permanent mount unit, but I'll be sticking with color as it is a wonderful feature.

Thanks again for looking and hope someone wants the Magellan.

Greg

I've been thinking of a Maggie color, but your price is not that much below the discounters. Even with the added accessories.

If you only bought it last Friday, why not just take it back for a refund? Just tell 'em it isn't what going to work for you.

wave.gif Have a Dixie Day!

I bought it on ebay from one of the people still selling a package now. I paid $499.00 plus shipping for everything in my package except the memory chips. I'm adding those in and offering the big memory chip at a reduced price.

I think the price is pretty good for what I'm offering.

Greg

Don't know when you checked it last, but my price was at a buy it now price of $460 and I pay for shipping. Also, you can pick up the extra 256 meg memory chip for $60 more so you get the total package with everything for $520, or the package as advertised for $460.

Seems like I'm offering a pretty good price for what is selling for much more.

Your helpful reply keeps my for sale ad floating at the top so people see it. I appreciate your support. Since this section is for items for sale and my items are on a timed ebay auction I thought someone may benefit from seeing the post.

Thanks again for being such a great and supportive fellow GPS'r................

Dalamar

There is no need for that kinda attitude here.

If you feel there is something that should not be allowed then click on the little yellow triangle with the "!" in it and send a message to a moderator and they will review the post.

I see nothing wrong with what has been said or done here except for your "out of line" comment.

I appreciate your comments. If I am doing something wrong by trying to sell these items, please let me know. I am an individual, not a business and assumed it was okay to list these items here.

I am extremely grateful for anyone that has checked out the for sale items. I have been very indecisive about which GPS I want and have bought and tried a few. This forum, as well as ebay, has allowed me to do this and to sell them without taking a huge loss. I have decided to return to a slightly larger screen with the Garmin 176c. I started with this GPS and wanted to try a few others. I should have stuck with it to begin with, but I am going back to it as it is easier for me to read while driving.

As an update, there are 4 of the magellan items left on my ebay auctions. The streets software, the swivel mount, the carry case and the USB reader/writer.

I have dropped the price on the reader/writer and case to be more competitive. If you need a case, it is a good price I think. As well on the reader/writer.

Thanks again,

Greg

By the time you figure in ebay fees, pay pal fees and my shipping cost to get the stuff first, I probably lost a few bucks, but I sold the items pretty much for my cost just to reinvest the money in another GPS. I was not out to make a profit, just reinvest in something different.

Thanks, Dusty,

Greg

I appreciate your quickness to zap me with negative feed back about my item rather than just working with me to resolve your issue.

My add was right on:

"Brand new Topo software. I purchased and received this 4 days ago and am selling the GPS that goes with it. Original box, disc and paperwork. Will ship item upon receipt of acceptable payment"

The software was brand new, and it was in original box with all paperwork that came with it. I'm an individual and not a Magellan reseller. If you were after the rebate yourself you should have just asked about the UPC as I was selling an item that I purchased, therefore it wouldn't have a reseller receipt for you to send to Magellan anyway.

Thanks and I am sorry for your displeasure with the product.

Greg

There was no quick jump to leave the feedback. We corresponded thru email and you sent me 5 emails in response to all of mine. The item wasn't new, it was open and missing stuff. I left you negative feedback for what was not a good buy. If you don't want negative feedback then be more descriptive when you sell on Ebay. Quit whining.

--------------------------------

Magellan Meridian GPS

L.O.S.T. - http://www.kjjeep.com