Object Moved

Haggis Hunter

I suspect like most people, when they get a log notification they click on the short code within the email to see the log online. Quite often when clicking on the link for the log I keep getting a 404 error stating that the Object has been moved. I'm really puzzled to why this keeps happening as when you click the link or even refresh the page it goes to the correct page showing the log, and it has the exact same web address.

Here is an example of what is displayed -

5019dcf3-d567-4078-8aff-0cc38c509b88.png?rnd=0.6799999

Then after clicking the 'here' link or refreshing the page, this is an example of what you end up with. Take note the displayed web address is identical -

f2dc217b-534b-4cc2-bb53-6b0508148597.png?rnd=0.4124196

Now the sharp eyed amongst you will say that I am using Chrome and should try another browser, but this happens on Chrome, IE, Firefox and my mobile phone browser.

So is anyone else having the same issue?

Please ignore the particular log, it is just being used as an example.

I also live in Edinburgh and also use Google Chrome, but am not having this problem.

:unsure:

I don't live in Edinburgh, not using Chrome and am seeing this from time to time. Also links in emails not always opening on the first attempt. Logs have not always appeared below caches as well today so I wonder if the servers are struggling?