Transferring Maps to new GPS

I currently have an eTrex Vista HCx. For maps I'm using MapSource City Select North America V7 and City Select Europe V7. From what I understand these maps can ONLY be used on my current GPS. I plan to buy an eTrex 30 in the next couple days, mainly for the paperless caching. Is there any third party software that will allow me to transfer the maps to the new GPS. I'm not so worried about the North American maps since both my vehicles have navigation but the Europe maps are important since we travel quite often and the Europe maps have saved my behind a number of times. I'm trying to avoid having to buy new maps when I already have them if there is anyway I can use them on the new GPS.

Not legally.

That's what I'm afraid of. Worse comes to worse I'll use OpenStreetMaps for Europe. I use them now for all the other countries I visit outside of Europe and they seem to work quite well. Once I decide to sell my eTrex Vista HCx guess I'll have a good selling point. It comes with City Select Maps for Northern America and Europe :D