Idaho State Challenges

Gustav129

Is there a bookmark for Idaho State Challenges like there is with the Washington State Challenges bookmark list? I looked in the pinned bookmark thread, and didn't see anything.

I want to see if there's a Kootenai County Quadrangle Challenge, Idaho County Challenge, and find the DeLorme Challenge.

Is there a bookmark for Idaho State Challenges like there is with the Washington State Challenges bookmark list? I looked in the pinned bookmark thread, and didn't see anything.

I want to see if there's a Kootenai County Quadrangle Challenge, Idaho County Challenge, and find the DeLorme Challenge.

Idaho county challenge - GC1HXKC

Idaho Delorme challenge - GCQVXZ

Kootenai quads? no clue

ShellFish does make a US list, but it is not complete for WA or OR, but hey, its a big list for a quick look at various states. Maybe you could help create one?

+1. There is no challenge list for Oregon specifically, alas. I looked for one recently myself. Would love to see someone make and maintain one like lamoracke does for Washington (and Lizzy used to do).

Shellfish's list is nice, but ginormous and incomplete for any one state (I think of it more as a sampler); I can't imagine trying to stay completely updated for the entire country.

ShellFish does make a US list, but it is not complete for WA or OR, but hey, its a big list for a quick look at various states. Maybe you could help create one?

+1. There is no challenge list for Oregon specifically, alas. I looked for one recently myself. Would love to see someone make and maintain one like lamoracke does for Washington (and Lizzy used to do).

Shellfish's list is nice, but ginormous and incomplete for any one state (I think of it more as a sampler); I can't imagine trying to stay completely updated for the entire country.

I did (kinda do, but old) have one for Oregon, unshared, but to be honest, I kinda grew weary of it as I do not get a chance to cache in Oregon as much as Washington. If there was a demand for Oregon, I could do it. Would be a bigger list, Oregon vs Washington, they have semi power trails of challenges.

Edited by lamoracke