see if a member has done any logging recently

PirateKel

my trackable is missing. I may know who has it but I am not sure. Is there a way to see if they have been caching lately??

It looks to me like your TB is probably still in the last cache it was placed in. No one else has found that cache since the TB was dropped there (though there has been some guideline drama).

Anyway, if you want to see the recent activity of someone, just bring up their profile. It will show the last date they logged on, and you can go to the "Geocaches" tab to see what caches they've logged as found.

Edit for clarification

Edited by The A-Team

no it is not in there. The owner of the cache had some issues and when he went to it, he sent me a message stating that my trackable was not in there. But I guess he personally knows the cacher who had placed it in there and supposedly they were on a trip and would contact them when they got back.

thanks for the info tho - I will go look... I thought that it wasnt in order and I didnt want to scroll thru everything to see if they have been caching lately lol

my trackable is missing. I may know who has it but I am not sure. Is there a way to see if they have been caching lately??

It looks to me like your TB is probably still in the last cache it was placed in. No one else has found that cache since the TB was dropped there (though there has been some guideline drama).

Anyway, if you want to see the recent activity of someone, just bring up their profile. It will show the last date they logged on, and you can go to the "Geocaches" tab to see what caches they've logged as found.

Edit for clarification

This happened with me. The person logged the grab then went months without dropping. I just looked at his/her profile and saw no recent logs. Eventually I sent a friendly note saying something about the nice weather and hoping they might get a chance to start the TB back on it's journey. No reply, then a few more months saw they had logged some finds. Another friendly note and a few weeks later it was finally dropped in a cache. Good luck, just when I thought mine was out of commission, it is back on it's way and has been logged about 6 times since.

Edit for clarification

Better do that 2nd one (Geocaches Tab). This is the smartphone Geocaching era, after all, and I don't think you can trust the "last logged in date" any more. :)