Oregon 450t only showing one cache on the map

I loaded up a PQ onto my new Oregon, I checked that it had loaded by bringing up a few caches on it. I didn't however check the map facility. When I looked at the map, the Oregon was only showing one cache at a time, once I'd clicked 'found -> find next closest' the found cache didn't change to the gold found colour, it just disappeared. This made it really hard to navigate round a series anbd find other caches that could have been near by.

I tried the PQ on my Dakota and it all worked fanastically- the 500 caches I'd loaded up all appeared on the map. I then tried a smaller PQ of caches and also firing across individual caches, yet still, only one cache is shown on the map at a time.

I cannot find anything that needs changing on the menus.

Any ideas.

Silly question but have you tried zooming out on the map?

If it is zoomed in real close it may only show one cache at a time. Then when ever you choose go to next closest at a real close zoom level you will only see one more again.

Oh, how you zoom out is when on the map you will see a + and a -. Tap the - several times and see what happens.

Edited by TeamPennyFinder

Zooming in and out had no effect, still only one cache showing. I have a Dakota as well which works in a very similar way to the Oregon and yet that has no issues at all and with the same PQ running, I could see all the caches on the map zooming in and out.