Iphone Caching

I have just started Geocaching and I use my iphone 4

I purchased app straight away but have since became a premium member but can't get premium member caches to come up when searching caches in local area, I can type them in by GC code which as you can imagine can be very time consuming and frustrating when out in the field.

I spoke to another cacher who has the same app only an early version and hers has a function to search these in "advanced search" does anyone know why I can't do this on mine and how can i slove this problem. Update? Different app for iphone?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Have you signed out and signed back in as a PM? Just a guess but not sure. Otherwise I would uninstall and reinstall the app and sign in with your new PM status, this should work.

Thanks for advice I have tried the sign out and back in thing but no luck! and as for unistalling and reinstalling wouldnt that mean I'd have to pay for app again, which would be annoying if it didn't work? I just don't know what to do?

Have you signed out and signed back in as a PM? Just a guess but not sure. Otherwise I would uninstall and reinstall the app and sign in with your new PM status, this should work.

Thanks for advice I have tried the sign out and back in thing but no luck! and as for unistalling and reinstalling wouldnt that mean I'd have to pay for app again, which would be annoying if it didn't work? I just don't know what to do?

No, the next time you go to the app store, instead of the "buy" button it will say "install"

This may seem silly but, are there any PM caches near you that fit into your search criteria?

Next, just to see if you are logged in as a PM, from the home screen choose the "advanced search" tab right in the middle of the screen. Scroll down to "Search Premium Geocaches Only" and select it. Choose either option but I would choose PM only to test it out and then select "search" at the bottom of that page. You should now see PM caches if it is working correctly.

This may seem silly but, are there any PM caches near you that fit into your search criteria?

Next, just to see if you are logged in as a PM, from the home screen choose the "advanced search" tab right in the middle of the screen. Scroll down to "Search Premium Geocaches Only" and select it. Choose either option but I would choose PM only to test it out and then select "search" at the bottom of that page. You should now see PM caches if it is working correctly.

Thanks for reply

There are many PM caches in my area this is why it is so frustrating I'm having to put them all in manually from GC code of computer

The problem I go to "advanced search"

and I can change any of these:

geocache type

my finds

search by geocache name

difficulty

terrain

size

exclude finds by user

search

There is no option to find premium member caches only! I have seen this option on another cachers App, but it is just Not on mine, same App just mine is a different version V4.6.0

How do you log out on the app?

All I can find is 'change user' but you need to log into another account for it to sign me out of mine...

Thank you!!!!!

I tried to change user from myself to myself again but obviously this didnt work. This time I signed in with my daughters account (which would have signed me out) and them signed in as myself again HEY PESTO !!!!! I now have the PM caches I'm intitled too

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO HELP ME SLOVE THIS PROBLEM! HAPPY CACHING TO YOU ALL!