What now ?

grrtrainman

Okay, first we get the lousy, worthless maps. Now it appears that finders logs are coming through with some weird letters and numbers.

Talk about "FUBAR". The bovine excrement is really hitting the rotary oscillator...

Please read the pinned thread for instructions on how to post a proper bug report. Then, edit your post. If you don't wish to edit your post I will be happy to close your thread.

Okay, first we get the lousy, worthless maps. Now it appears that finders logs are coming through with some weird letters and numbers.

Talk about "FUBAR". The bovine excrement is really hitting the rotary oscillator...

Maps are fine. As to the logs they are not to hard to figure out.

Find # - time found - who was there and SB2012 is Spring break 2012. Pretty simple coding. What is ah, er, hmm, euphemism for family unfriendly state is that you did not take any time to decipher what the log was about. Pretty much the blank log with some characters.

Just took a look....

"633 - 4:04 PM - DNR + J1 - SB2012"

633 was the # they have found

4:04 PM is the time they found it

DNR is part of their username

Too close to my bedtime to figure out the "+ J1 - SB2012" (although the 2012 part is probably the year)

Based on their user name, I'm guessing J1 is one of the "N3JS", meaning not all 3 J's were along for this find. Just a guess....

Mrs. Car54