That's not what I expected.

A toilet. An actual, full-size, tank-on-the-back residential porcelain commode, at least a quarter mile from anything that wasn't a muddy, root-infested trail.

Actually, I think the tank was replaced with an ammo can, but the bowl was (and still is) there, in one piece.

A toilet. An actual, full-size, tank-on-the-back residential porcelain commode, at least a quarter mile from anything that wasn't a muddy, root-infested trail.

Actually, I think the tank was replaced with an ammo can, but the bowl was (and still is) there, in one piece.

Yup... we had one like that near me, too. It was called, "Where No Man Has Gone Before". The log was on a TP dispenser.

There's one I haven't found yet about 60 miles north of here. It's two toilets in the middle of a field. It's called Pit Stop if I remember correctly.

There's one I haven't found yet about 60 miles north of here. It's two toilets in the middle of a field. It's called Pit Stop if I remember correctly.

Can't get enough of the scatological caches, myself. A group was putting the wraps on an activity last weekend and we found a little outhouse hangin in a tree. Lotsa laughter and quite amusing. My favorite has to be The Little House Out Back, which is in Southern Nevada. I had my Bill The Cat with me and stuffed him in, on the seat, for a picture. Great fun.

We found a cache called Bovalexia. Funny as heck...

It was a green bush/shrub in the shape of a cow located at a Chic-fil-a restaurant (If I remember correctly).

The cache was inside the bush....take a wild guess where?? Yeah, you had to reach up inside the cows BUTT to get the cache out.

We laughed so hard.... I have pictures, but dadgum..where did I put them?