Maps Question

I really hate to do this to y'all but I have a question. I hope it has not been asked all ready. Mainly because I can NOT find an answer. When I can not find something , normally means it can not be done. But here goes.

By default when you go to view a cache on the map, as you know the new default is Mapquest. Is there a way to change it to OSM ?

I really hate to do this to y'all but I have a question. I hope it has not been asked all ready. Mainly because I can NOT find an answer. When I can not find something , normally means it can not be done. But here goes.

By default when you go to view a cache on the map, as you know the new default is Mapquest. Is there a way to change it to OSM ?

Not, by default. Several people have asked for this though.

Not, by default. Several people have asked for this though.

...and did so in the other map threads.