night caches

geocachador

I started in 2009 and enjoyed it alot expecially night caches for one reason or another I stopped. I started getting the itch again and I guess the format changed or I just don't remember. I can't find any night caches anymore!!! I live in the 60638 zipcode and my kids enjoyed the night caches the most, is there a sertain way to locate a night cache? I am a premium member and I also have the geocahe app on my android phone.

I started in 2009 and enjoyed it alot expecially night caches for one reason or another I stopped. I started getting the itch again and I guess the format changed or I just don't remember. I can't find any night caches anymore!!! I live in the 60638 zipcode and my kids enjoyed the night caches the most, is there a sertain way to locate a night cache? I am a premium member and I also have the geocahe app on my android phone.

Do a pocket query for night cache and/or flashlight required and/or recommended at night.

These caches are rare in many area's where I live. Most city parks don't want people there at night, and have rules that say you can't be there past dusk.

I agree look for the attributes and for older ones kind of check out the puzzle and multi caches which look like they may be night caches. That's how I stumbled on the first one we tried here. Read the logs and figured out pretty quickly what was up if the description didn't completely give it away.

I just wanted to thank you 1000X I just found a nearby night cache, I didn't realize there was a time without attributes. The cache is from 2004. I can't wait to do it!

I agree look for the attributes and for older ones kind of check out the puzzle and multi caches which look like they may be night caches. That's how I stumbled on the first one we tried here. Read the logs and figured out pretty quickly what was up if the description didn't completely give it away.

I just wanted to thank you 1000X I just found a nearby night cache, I didn't realize there was a time without attributes. The cache is from 2004. I can't wait to do it!

Not everyone slaps attributes on their caches either.

And once you find one, look at the bookmark lists, there might be a night cache list for your area.

+1

We've got some great night cache bookmark lists around this area.

If you don't find a bookmark list on the first night cache you find, then try others.

If you don't have one for your area you might want to start one. You can start by the above method of pocket query, and then you might try asking the CO's of those night caches. They might know where there are more.