Challenge completions and stats . . .

GerIRL

When I last checked, under my stats, Benchmarks and Challenges had an asterix that indicated that they were not included in my total find count. Yesterday however, I noticed that my total find count of Found:2461 is comprised of 2,448 Finds and 13 Challenges which implies that Chellenge completions are included. I'm not too happy about this - I only grudgingly accepted the concept of Geocaching Challenges if they didn't add to a cachers "Find Stats" thus preventing armchair cachers diluting everyones stats.

9235ed65-bfb9-4b4d-be27-fb9b0fadbd46.jpg

If you click on your stat bar and go to Geocaches to look at your User list you will see they dropped the Challenges off the list all together. It use to be with the Benchmarks and now they aren't even on the list.

Also my Stat Bar they didn't add the amount of the Challenges to it.

Edited by jellis

If you click on your stat bar and go to Geocaches to look at your User list you will see they dropped the Challenges off the list all together. It use to be with the Benchmarks and now they aren't even on the list.

Also my Stat Bar they didn't add the amount of the Challenges to it.

By golly, they are gone from the public geocaches page. Well, finally Groundspeak got it right. But actually they are over in their own separate tab, challenges. Much cleaner.

Edited by jholly