Ideas for fun christmas style geocache games?

Hello everyone. I figured I would post this on the forums, to see if anyone has any good ideas to throw around. I am setting up my annual geocaching Cachemas party event in December (GC35e37) and I am looking to do some small party games. In the past (this is the 3rd year of the event) I have just had the get together, food, talking, you know, the usual geocache event stuff. But this year, before we do the secret santa, and raffle, I was thinking of doing some event mini games, but keeping them holiday related. If you have any idea, shoot them my way, I would love to hear all of you ideas, and will be taking them into consideration to use at the event. Thanks in advance, and also, if you would like to help donate to the event in any way, just get in touch with me also. Thanks a bunch, and I can't wait to hear your ideas.

Last year, at my Christmas event, I had 12 geocoins as doorprizes. I put each of them in a bag, along with a slip of paper with one of the verses from "The 12 days of Christmas". All the winner had to line up and sing, or in one case, sign, their own verse as they wound through the song. Sounds simple, but it was a blast. :)

Have attendees hide a small wrapped gift say with in 1 Mile/Km of the event location, marking down the Coords.

Have them put the coords in a cammo'd film can, along with a log inside it.

All the film cans go into a stocking , now have a flash mob event and, and everyone who hid a gift, draws a film can.

Taadaa, you now go out and find your gift, and as a bonus you have a ready to hide micro cache as well.

Later on have your main event, this is where you open your gift.

If for some reason you could not find your wrapped gift, you stand up, show your film canister, and hopefully the gift hider can go help you find it.

Have attendees hide a small wrapped gift say with in 1 Mile/Km of the event location, marking down the Coords.

Have them put the coords in a cammo'd film can, along with a log inside it.

All the film cans go into a stocking , now have a flash mob event and, and everyone who hid a gift, draws a film can.

Taadaa, you now go out and find your gift, and as a bonus you have a ready to hide micro cache as well.

Later on have your main event, this is where you open your gift.

If for some reason you could not find your wrapped gift, you stand up, show your film canister, and hopefully the gift hider can go help you find it.

Nice idea, except that the containers should be ammo cans. ;)