DECLINED - [BUG] Number of Completed (Challenges)

puczmeloun

There's one bug I found: When is complete log flagged by some cachers as inappropriate (because for example cacher doesn't fulfil logging requirements) and the number of flags is enough, flagged log disappear, but in counter of complete logs (on right side of challenge "listing") nothing change and for these "cheating" cachers is challenge still completed in same way as for other "correct logging" cachers...

And btw, what's new with UserVoice feedback: Give challenge creators credit and control over their challenges? It's unsustainable status with these unfinished challenges stuff (I know it, I've created 4 of them)...

That is how the system is designed to work. Users can challenge a completion log and with enough flags get it removed from display, but we felt allowing that to affect the stats of the person posting the find was too prone to abuse.

So after that, I don't understand why can cache owner delete log. It's also too prone to abuse and it can affect the stats, isn't it?

It's nice that there's special Challenge forum, but without GS responses it's worthless :) I hope, that after the UserVoice feedback had been closed, that you (GS) will not forgot to thread Give challenge creators credit and control over their challenges with many of, as you sad, discussions about these elements, and GS make something "useful" with Challenges (please...)... Now it's little bit sad...

Edited by puczmeloun