Pocket Query and Hints - could this work

CYBret

I just downloaded my latest Pocket Query to my Palm and noticed that all the hints have been decoded and placed in an appendix in the back. I had managed to deal with the coded hints by copying them and then pasting them into HintDecoder. Now, unless there's an easier way that I'm not seeing, I have to go from the cache page to the appendix (remembering the waypoint number) and then find the accompanying hint.

My question: Could it be THIS easy. Could there be a check box along with all the others we click when setting up the query that says, "Decode hints"? That way, if someone wants the thrill of decoding the hints themselves they can do what I used to do, and if they're lazy cheaters like me, they could have them already decoded.

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again."

Mt. 13:44

I prefer the way it is now. If you are going to cheat and read the hint then the easier and faster the better. Previously with the copy and paste to hint decoder it took about 6 mosquito bites long. Now with doing a find in the appendix its down to 2 bites. icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers, Olar

wavey.gif

I prefer the way it is now. If you are going to cheat and read the hint then the easier and faster the better. Previously with the copy and paste to hint decoder it took about 6 mosquito bites long. Now with doing a find in the appendix its down to 2 bites. icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers, Olar

wavey.gif