New Geonames

Boston Creme

My partner and I have been known as Boston Creme and rellimag and have been logging our finds separately. To simplify matters, we will now and forever after be known as Donut Duo. If there is a couple out there in Geoland with the same name I really am sorry. Perhaps you would allow us to be the 2nd or 3rd generation (Donut Duo II/III, etc.. Dunkin Donut is where we met. If there is a problem with this name, my e-address is:neesy_7@atlantic.net

There is a "Donut" "Team Donut", "donutdog", but no "Donut Dou", "donutduo" or "donut_duo". None of the the other ones seem to be anywhere near Florida anyway, so I don't think there should be any problems with confusion. Go for it!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

quote:
Originally posted by Stunod:

But I am donuts spelled backwards.

and hear I thought you were just italian!

1/2 Italian, 1/2 Scottish.

We get drunk, wear skirts and whack people...

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

Stunod

Are you a reciffo ecaep by any chance?

Wherever you go there you are.

Nope, but listening to Harry Caray do the Cubs broadcasts taught me to say names backwards (Cubs fans will understand this)

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

quote:
Originally posted by Stunod:

Nope, but listening to Harry Caray do the Cubs broadcasts taught me to say names backwards (Cubs fans will understand this)

Holy cow! At first, I thought Harry was Japanese(his name?), but he's Italian. Your name may have been mistaken for Stungatz, not to be confused with Manja La Gatz. Hey, I already got World Series tickets. icon_biggrin.gif