The relavent authority

Ant89

to cut a long story short i'm thinking of hiding a cache in the grounds (or boundary if the grounds are not always accessible) at a few local churches. Now is it the vicar who's name is on the info board for the church the relavent authoriy or is it their 'boss' so to speak?

to cut a long story short i'm thinking of hiding a cache in the grounds (or boundary if the grounds are not always accessible) at a few local churches. Now is it the vicar who's name is on the info board for the church the relavent authoriy or is it their 'boss' so to speak?

I would imagine the Vicar would be the relevant local manager - but they may refer the request up the chain. (How far up the chain would presumably depend on how observant they've been ;) )

I would imagine the Vicar would be the relevant local manager - but they may refer the request up the chain. (How far up the chain would presumably depend on how observant they've been ;) )

Oh dear. .. I hope one of mine never gets referred to THE VERY TOP. I'm afraid on the basis of a lifetimes behaviour it would never, ever be allowed!