Pocket Query Issue.

yumitori

Yep, another one.

My queries are showing up on schedule, but they are missing a significant number of caches. It's not a problem with too options selected; I've made the query as broad as possible.

What I'm trying to do is get a weekly list of all the caches in my state that I haven't found, and in towns in nearby states that I visit regularly. I'm also trying to get an updated list of the caches I have found. While a couple of these may result in more than 500 caches, not all do, and in any case, that's not the issue. I'm getting a couple dozen at best in each query, not a couple hundred. There also doesn't seem to be a unifying theme to those I do get (the list includes a variety of types, ages, difficulty and so forth).

Any thoughts?

Ron/yumitori

---

Remember what the dormouse said...

Have you double-checked all the PQ options, especially the distance option? With all the other problems I've been having with the site, the PQ options seem to be working ok for me (crossing fingers, knocking on wood, sacrificing chickens at midnight, etc...)

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

sigimage.php

Are you getting GPX files in the zipped format? There were some problems with the non-zipped files getting corrupted. Also, are you using the latest version of EasyGPS? The older versions will not read the GPX properly.

stunod_sig.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

Thanks for the help, folks.

Switching to .zip files didn't help (though it seems to be fixing another problem I was having with getting my messages at home), but updating the my copy of EasyGPS appears to have done so.

Ron/yumitori

---

Remember what the dormouse said...