Best Geocaching

tasuki201

Hey guys I'm new to geocaching and I have some best and hardest questions.

1. What is the most difficult cache in the world?

2. What is the most difficult cache in Canada?

3. What is the most difficult cache in B.C. Canada?

4. What is the most difficult cache in Victoria B.C. Canada?

5. What is the best cache in the world?

6. What is the best cache in Canada?

7. What is the best cache in B.C. Canada?

8. What is the best cache in Victoria B.C. Canada?

I'm just curious. I'm not going to try and find the hardest ones if I can't as I am new I just want to know.

There is no "best" geocache. Geocaching is actually a collection of several cache hunting games, each with it's own favorites.

The outdoorsy hiking types will favor the beautiful vistas. The creative types will favor the unusual and original. The speed cachers will prefer the quick and easy caches. The puzzle cachers will favor those that provide a good mental challenge. The FTF fanatics will prefer close caches.

Since we aren't all playing the same game, there can't be any consensus on the 'one' best cache.

The best cache in the world is the last one that got me outside of the house and into the outdoors to sign a logbook.

The most difficult cache in the world is the last one I DNF'd.

I would think that the same logic would apply in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

Darn, that was a good answer. Wish I would have thought of it first. :lol:

If you become a premium member you can run a pocket query and find all the tough caches in your area.

I just did a search for just 4.5/ 5 caches (difficulty/ terrain) and came up with a couple in Canada.

Of the ones around here are some really tough boating caches and one in a cave that requires a large climb, and I'm not sure what else, but enough to make some cachers back out of completing the trip once they get there.