Geocaching.com retail store?

Bilder

Is there a place in Seattle that sells the geocaching.com logo items? I work for an airline and get to Seattle several times a year. Would be great to load up a bag of trade goods while there. I hate paying through the nose for shipping.

If not, have you all considered talking to REI or other such outdoor retailer to see if they would be willing to carry some of your product line in their stores? It would be good exposure of geocaching as well as having retail space without having to open up shop yourselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

Since we outsource our store to Sunrise Identity in Woodinville, we unfortunately don't have a retail outlet you can visit and pick up items. GPSCity has a couple of retail outlets that have started to carry Geocaching stuff.

It's a good idea to try carrying it in REI, but I doubt they'll respond to us yet. Perhaps I can find a local outdoor store that would be interested in carrying some items for us.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

The local REI in Anchorage holds GPS classes from time to time and they talk about geocaching. Would only figure that they may be interested in carrying some of the stuff to sell. More business for them, more stuff sold for you. Win win situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

It's a good idea to try carrying it in REI, but I doubt they'll respond to us yet. Perhaps I can find a local outdoor store that would be interested in carrying some items for us.

Could be worth a shot, they do know about us. They have flyers around their stores that list what to look for when shopping for different types of equipment. There is a paragraph on the GPS sheet about geocaching and it mentions gc.com.

------------------------------------------------

The world is a playground. Go outside and play!

------------------------------------------------