Too high ?

meuzobuga

Hello,

I'm a beginner and I'd like to hide my first cache. I have found a nice location, but I'm having second thoughts.

I'm almost 6'1 and reaching this location is easy for me. But it would probably be hard/impossible for people under maybe 5'8 to access it.

How acceptable would this be ? Could this be displayed in any way in the difficulty rating ?

I'm 5' 2", so some caches are out of my reach.

If it's mentioned in the cache description, then at least I'll know ahead of time that I might need help of some type.

If it's not mentioned in the cache description, and we get to the location, I can be slightly ticked off to find out that it's out of reach.

The difficulty rating could certainly be upped a notch, and the reasoning behind it explained on the cache page.

Oh, one other thing...if possible, try to rig it so that it's able to be replaced as well. I've encountered a couple of "up high" caches that were easy enough to knock down with a stick, jump up and grab, etc, but turned out to be considerably harder to place back in it's spot. Folks will end up hiding it in the wrong spot because they can't get it back in the right one.