Why is it taking so long for my new listing to be reviewed?

I posted a multi cache series on Monday and haven't received any contact now on saturday morning. I thought it would take longer with three caches but I did all the leg work beforehand. Made sure they were all 0.1 miles apart, got coordinates on three different days with different weather conditions and whatnot. All caches are loaded with goodies and ready to be found. I just want it to be posted so I can make sure the compass leads me directly to them. Anyone else experience this with a posting a series?

why do they have to be posted to check if your compass takes you to them?

set the coordinates you took as waypoints and hit GO

as for publishing, the guidelines suggest about 3 days, but your reviewer may be away or otherwise busy with other stuff, they are volunteers after all

having said that, have you enabled the cache?

Enable cache listing. It is ready for review. (If the listing is not yet ready to be reviewed, uncheck this box.) Note: Only 'Enabled' cache listings are visible to the reviewer.

or did you look to see if the reviewer posted a note for it?

what does it say at the top of the page in your profile about the cache?

I posted a multi cache series on Monday and haven't received any contact now on saturday morning. I thought it would take longer with three caches but I did all the leg work beforehand. Made sure they were all 0.1 miles apart, got coordinates on three different days with different weather conditions and whatnot. All caches are loaded with goodies and ready to be found. I just want it to be posted so I can make sure the compass leads me directly to them. Anyone else experience this with a posting a series?

Did you make sure you checked the box indicating your cache is ready for the reviewer to see it?

Oh yeah, Thanks for the tips with the waypoint plug in!

And yes I had the cache checked ready to be reviewed.

At the top of the page for a full week now it has said, This cache has not been reviewed yet, check below to see if your reviewer left you a reviewer note or something.

I always check, and I always find my own logs as notes to the reviewer explaining that I did all the legwork to speed things up.

I know they are volunteers does anyone know if this rate gets any faster for premium members?

Do they post those first? Because I was thinking about buying a years PM and if this is how they are I am reconsidering.

I know they are volunteers does anyone know if this rate gets any faster for premium members?

Do they post those first? Because I was thinking about buying a years PM and if this is how they are I am reconsidering.

No, that has nothing to do with it, so rest easy.

I'm guessing that either there is a setting that's off on your submitted cache, or perhaps your real life took your reviewer over and he/she hasn't been able to review caches for a few days. Let's see if we can figure anything out.

I have an unpublished cache I'm working on right now. On my cache page I have the following three messages:

Cache Issues:

This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

The reviewers will not see this listing until you enable it.

This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.

Can you cut and paste for me exactly the messages you are seeing? That will help the detective work.

Also, do you know who your local reviewer is? Have you seen other caches published in the last few days by that reviewer? (You can do a search in the area, say 50 miles from your house, and sort by placed date.) Placed date isn't always the same as publication date, but if you click through the most recently placed caches you can see you should see the publication log by the reviewer at the bottom.

You can also contact your reviewer through his/her profile - just drop a polite note asking if there's anything else you should be doing. Sometimes there is a glitch that keeps the reviewer from seeing your cache in the queue, but they should get any email that you send them directly and you can probably figure out the issue together.

Thanks I will look up my local reviewer. The only note I have is the top one: "This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing."

I'm almost positive there should be no issue holding this back from publication. I wanted to have it perfect before posting so it would go through fast hahaha.

Thank you everyone, I got a reviewer post. I just have to move one of my stages about 100 feet or so.

Sounds like the reviewer needed to take a closer look at your listing and may have had to set it aside to review other listings. I had one get stuck once, when I contacted the reviewer after a week the listing got published. Never knew what happened. I also had a listing published in less than 5 min's once, but our local reviewer is fast.