Hello ?? Hello ?? Is this thing on ?

RobAGD

OK I am not one to really ***** and moan about stuff, but the site is sucking wind tonight, worse that it was before the upgrades. 30 minutes trying to load one cache page to log a find.

15 minutes to get a login screen

Someone trip over a cable or something ?

-Robert

According to Netcraft, it's been 28 days since they rebooted their Windoze 2003/IIS6 machine. That's pretty good - four times longer than the old IIS5 box could handle. I rebooted my Linux server 22 days ago for a kernel upgrade. It'd been running for over 6 months since the last reboot, which was also for a kernel upgrade...

(just had to get in some Windows bashing while the getting was good icon_wink.gif)

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

sigimage.php

I'm having the same problems. I tried for an hour last night to get one cache page to come up so I could log the find. I finally gave up and thought I'd try today, but same problem, different day.

If you get lost while geocaching, don't worry. Someone else will get lost while geocaching and find you. icon_wink.gif

The problem seemed to occur at exactly midnight while I was entering logs and uploading pictures, which leads me to think that it was a server process or event that hung the whole thing.

That Quack Cacher:

Lone Duck

When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.