New Icon For Groundspeak Block Party?

Al 7365

I was on my Stats and it appears on the 'cache type' section that a new icon is about for the Groundspeak block party. It has not yet been changed, its still listed as a mega. But posible a new icon.

Nice catch! Hmmmm why shouldn't last years count :).

I noticed it a couple of days ago and was wondering the same thing, why the B-Party page was still displaying the Mega Icon. As for last years, it was a 10 year party so it was just a tad more special.

Looks like the B-Party will become a regular mega event with this standard "GeoBlock" 4738.gif Icon.

Edited by GeoGerms

Yep noticed that.

Last year's similiar event had it's own icon I believe.

With GeoWoodstock being in the eastern US again for 2012 and moving up earlier in the year I suspect the Block Party is intended to be an annual event and GeoWoodstock wont be returning to the Pacific Northwest.

With GeoWoodstock being in the eastern US again for 2012 and moving up earlier in the year I suspect the Block Party is intended to be an annual event and GeoWoodstock wont be returning to the Pacific Northwest.

GeoWoodstock will be held wherever the best bid takes it (possibly the Pacific Northwest again). It's the dates that are important so they will never be on the same weekend.

GeoWoodstock - Memorial Day or Independence Day weekends

Block Party - third Saturday of August, International Geocaching Day