Custom Notes in GPX files

I've been trying to figure this out without much success. Usually when I solve a puzzle cache I will use the Personal Notes section to record my answer. Is there a way to include this or some other area where I can include custom text in GPX files from pocket queries? I am trying to have a paperless record for caches so after I generate and load a pocket query to my GPS my notes are there in the geocache listing without having to do anything extra. Does anyone have advice on the best way to do this? Thanks!

Not implemented yet.

GSAK has UserNotes, and will load the information -Coordinates for solved multi's/Puzzles etc- as the first log.

OK so it's still a manual process that way. I was thinking of just editing the GPX file to do the same sort of thing. I was hoping there would be an automated option. Ah well. Thanks for the response!

I know this isn't specifically what you asked, but as of the last update for the official geocaching app on the iPhone, the notes are accessable directly from the app. Of course this doesn't help if you dont have an iphone, or the app or cell service. Just throwing it out there for those that weren't aware.