"Found By Cache Owner" Statistics

Hi all,

I noticed this about a year ago while scanning through a cacher's page, and I thought it was neat. They had a statistic calculation on their page that told you how many geocaches someone has found by different people. I had tried to find the website that generated that but was unlucky. Does ANYONE know how to find it?? Thanks, I would really like it.

Brennan7

Not seeing your fellow cacher buddies page I can only guess. But it sure sounds like a program through GSAK or something like that and then running a macro program that allows you to copy to a clipboard and then in turn paste into your account.

That was my thought, too. If I remember right, you need to run the AddLogs macro on each of your caches. I did it once, and while it was fun and interesting, it was also a real pain.

You can read more about it here: http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=5009&view=findpost&p=101909

Hi all,

I noticed this about a year ago while scanning through a cacher's page, and I thought it was neat. They had a statistic calculation on their page that told you how many geocaches someone has found by different people. I had tried to find the website that generated that but was unlucky. Does ANYONE know how to find it?? Thanks, I would really like it.

Brennan7

They were probably using the FindStatGen Macro in GSAK.