Memorable FTF

Got a FTF today (yay), sitting here this evening and updating my profile made me look at my previous FTF's - and I have to say the most memorable was my first.

It was the day after an event and there was one cache left, down a country lane. I parked a little way away, got the cache which was in the roots of a large tree - then a car came down the lane, lost control and hit the tree I was behind! :surprise: It was not that damaged and drove off, I am sure they saw me as they drove away, in a suit and tie I must have looked odd standing behind a tree! :blink:

The cache was called 'Duck, Duck, Goose'. :laughing:

And that was my first FTF! Others have been fun but not quite as memorable - any other stories out there?

I have a few, but in hindsight one of the best was how there'd been a GIANT snowstorm the night before- like a foot of snow- and I woke up to 3 new caches in a nearby cemetery. I was FTF on all 3 because none of the roads were not plowed and I was the only person close enough to walk even tho at the time I'd only found maybe 20 caches. :D