Breast Cancer Angel AE coin auction to benefit Spinneyman

Doctor A

I'm auctioning off the second of the AE satin silver finish of my Breast Cancer Angel geocoins, to benefit fellow cacher Spinneyman and his goal of walking in all of the Susan Komen 3 day walks this year. He minted his own coin to raise money but I wanted to contribute as well by offering one of these coins. I auctioned another one off a few months ago to help out a fellow collector who needed assistance, but other than these two, I don't intend to sell others of the AE edition. That means that this is your last chance to get one in this finish, unless you know me or my immediate family, who are the only ones who have any of the AE coins, and you'd still have to convince us to part with one! :rolleyes:

I hope people bid generously, as this is a very worthwhile cause:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220794942459&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Edited by Eartha

Well it looks like my auction was reported to ebay and somehow can't be listed since I'm not following appropriate charity rules and guidelines. I'm not even sure if Spinneyman's cause is an identified charity that I can list the coin and have proceeds go to him. I'm kind of annoyed that it seems that someone "reported" the auction to ebay, when I was trying to do something good. I know some people might post listings and be trying to rip people off under the guise of a charity donation, but that sure wasn't what I was trying to do. (And I'm not saying it was someone from here, please don't anyone take this post as meaning that, I'm just saying I'm frustrated). So anyway, I'll have to read the links that ebay sent me and see if there is a way I can do it on ebay with their blessing. Stay tuned for more, I'll repost here if I'm able to get it going again. There were a bunch of people watching it, so people seemed interested...

Item has been relisted. I took out references to the specific charity the money is going to, so hopefully the way it's worded now will be OK with ebay. Again, please bid generously, as the money will all be forwarded to Spinneyman for his goal of walking in all of the 60 mile Susan Komen walks this year:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220796730027&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I think international shipping is now allowed. If it didn't work and you try to place a bid, send me your ebay ID and apparently I can add individual buyers from overseas to be allowed.

I love Erik's idea- going to email him and ask if he'd be willing to ship the other coin internationally as well, so I don't want to make that a definite part of the auction til I get his OK on that part.

I think international shipping is now allowed. If it didn't work and you try to place a bid, send me your ebay ID and apparently I can add individual buyers from overseas to be allowed.

I love Erik's idea- going to email him and ask if he'd be willing to ship the other coin internationally as well, so I don't want to make that a definite part of the auction til I get his OK on that part.

International shipping still "not allowed" email sent

Thanks to the generous donation of Erik at USA Geocoins, the company that minted this coin, now you'll be getting two coins for your winning bid. He's also donating a Antique Bronze with Brown Hair Breast Cancer Angel!!

International Bidders:

This CAN be shipped internationally, but since I can't seem to change the listing to just allow anyone international to bid, if you want to bid, send me an email through my ebay account and tell me the ebay bidder name that wants to bid and it looks like individually I can allow bids.