St. Catharines/Niagara Members?

moderndayzombie

Hey there all,

I'm new to the geocaching scene, but with summer fast approaching I want to rack up my finds, and hopefully even get a few good caches Hidden! Just wondering how active the St. Catharines community is and if anyone might want to meet up for a few weekend excursions? I'm a younger guy so I definetly want to go after the more CHALLENGING ones, but I do go caching with my girlfriend and another clan of cachers with a few young ones so their all up for grabs.

So i guess I'm hoping for roll call :P Whos out there gearing up for the new season!!!

Hey there all,

I'm new to the geocaching scene, but with summer fast approaching I want to rack up my finds, and hopefully even get a few good caches Hidden! Just wondering how active the St. Catharines community is and if anyone might want to meet up for a few weekend excursions? I'm a younger guy so I definetly want to go after the more CHALLENGING ones, but I do go caching with my girlfriend and another clan of cachers with a few young ones so their all up for grabs.

So i guess I'm hoping for roll call :P Whos out there gearing up for the new season!!!

There are often events held in the Niagara area so perhaps you might consider attending one. It's a great way to meet new people and make plans for a future cache outing.

List of Events coming up

:cool: CD

Hey there all,

There are often events held in the Niagara area so perhaps you might consider attending one. It's a great way to meet new people and make plans for a future cache outing.

List of Events coming up

:cool: CD

A Buzz Lightyear avatar? Yes, surely go to Staygold's and Rockharder's events. I went to the first "Cachey awards" by Rockharder, it was a great time with a lot of cachers there. I wouldn't expect to meet too many locals at that "Hoosier Honeymoon" event, although I imagine a few will show up. Well, you could always meet a bunch of people from Indiana though. :D