New cache nearby.

KolbyDK

I have in collaboration with another geocacher created a cache. It is a good cache and we are both pleased with the cooperation we have had.

But we made ​​the cache in my collaborative partner's username, so now I have a nice cache 300 meters from my home which always will be shown as "not found".

Can I do anything about it? I do not want to log it as found, and I do not need to stand as the owner.

KolbyDK

... so now I have a nice cache 300 meters from my home which always will be shown as "not found"....

Yes you will.

Logging it as found would be a fairly 'cheesy' thing to do and 2 accounts cannot own a cache listing (right now). So leave it, ignore it, follow it - those are your options.

It is possible to have a cache on ignore and also have it on your watchlist. I would add this one to my watchlist first and then ignore it. You will get log emails, yet is won't show up anyplace else. I know this because I have a cache like that. It is a long story and not relative to this discussion, but that's the way it is.