Moving Caches Owners Without Adopting

Recently I split out of a group of cachers and we all made our own profile. The problem is that when we did that there became a problem of who owned which. We would really like to take two of the cache hides from the old account and move them to my account. The reason we want to do this is because I a active cacher (online wise) where as the other person is not. We all hid the cache so it is not like adopting. We would also not like for it to say "adopted by" on the cache page. Is it possible for a reviewer to do this or will we just have to go with adopting the cache?

You can read about the split up here:Forum Post

Only one account "owns' the listing but an user can put whatever they like in the text field of the cache page under owner.

Adopt it over to your account - if you will be responsible for it.

Yeah but then it says "adopted by" and we don't want that.

Only one account "owns' the listing but an user can put whatever they like in the text field of the cache page under owner.

only if you want it to say that - the text is totally up to you and is not forced.

Just delete adopted by log that gets set and then just edit the cache and say whatever name you want. The log from the adoption is deletable.

only if you want it to say that - the text is totally up to you and is not forced.

Thanks, I have never adopted a cache so I did not know. I thought it was forced.

Nope, once you've officially adopted a cache you own and can do anything you want with the listing or cache that you could if you placed it yourself. That said, a lot of people that adopt caches do recognized the original owner by including "Adopted By" in the "Cache Placed By" field in the cache page listing. I suppose that's because the field is labeled "Cache Placed By" rather than "Cache Owned By" but I have also adopted several caches and tried to retain the original spirit of the cache which *was* conceived by someone else.