Archived Caches PQ?

I'm gradually building an 'ongoing' database of caches in GSAK, adding all the various PQ's I run into it. Each caching day, I export to my Garmin Oregon, and my Satmap, the caches for the area I am visiting that day.

Periodically I need to 'cleanse' this database, so it continues to hold only caches I haven't yet found. Removing caches I've found is easy. However, what I haven't found is a method of identifying caches that have been archived, so I can remove these from my 'ongoing' database. What I'd *like* to be able to do is run a PQ to find all archived caches in-between two dates, but it seems I can't run *any* kind of PQ looking for archived caches.

Is there another way to achieve what I am trying to do?

I'm gradually building an 'ongoing' database of caches in GSAK, adding all the various PQ's I run into it. Each caching day, I export to my Garmin Oregon, and my Satmap, the caches for the area I am visiting that day.

Periodically I need to 'cleanse' this database, so it continues to hold only caches I haven't yet found. Removing caches I've found is easy. However, what I haven't found is a method of identifying caches that have been archived, so I can remove these from my 'ongoing' database. What I'd *like* to be able to do is run a PQ to find all archived caches in-between two dates, but it seems I can't run *any* kind of PQ looking for archived caches.

Update your database with your PQ's and then sort it by the 'Last GPX' column. Any caches not updated in your latest round of PQ's are the archived ones since these do not show in PQ's so can be deleted.

Simples

Update your database with your PQ's and then sort it by the 'Last GPX' column. Any caches not updated in your latest round of PQ's are the archived ones since these do not show in PQ's so can be deleted.

Simples

That will only work if you can update your entire database from the PQ's. As the OP says he's "building an 'ongoing' database", this would imply that the database currently contains (or will contain) more entries than the PQ's can update so just deleting those that weren't updated by the last PQ would probably delete a lot of active caches.

That will only work if you can update your entire database from the PQ's. As the OP says he's "building an 'ongoing' database", this would imply that the database currently contains (or will contain) more entries than the PQ's can update so just deleting those that weren't updated by the last PQ would probably delete a lot of active caches.

That's exactly the problem, but thanks for the innovative idea Roger.