Oregon 450t - how to display more than 1 cache on map

I've been having a fair amount of difficulty migrating from a 60csx to a Oregon 450t.

I haven't figured out how to display all my loaded caches and waypoints onto a map. In other words, when I am caching I want to visually see all my loaded caches and waypoints when I open my map. I am able to display a single GC when I open that particular GC. But sometimes I want to see all of the preloaded GC's on a map when I am hunting.

What am I missing?

I've been having a fair amount of difficulty migrating from a 60csx to a Oregon 450t.

I haven't figured out how to display all my loaded caches and waypoints onto a map. In other words, when I am caching I want to visually see all my loaded caches and waypoints when I open my map. I am able to display a single GC when I open that particular GC. But sometimes I want to see all of the preloaded GC's on a map when I am hunting.

What am I missing?

You should be able to see them all if you zoom out far enough AND you have your profile setup to display user waypoints at a reasonable zoom level. Setup/Map/Advanced Map Setup/Zoom Levels/User Waypoints -- I have mine set to .5 miles. Just experiment to see what works best for you.

Make sure that you haven't inadvertently set a filter that's hiding things from you. By default, you should see all of your caches and waypoints.

Thank you very much for your replies. All made a lot of sense to me. It turned out that New Jersey TJ solved my problem.

A follow-up question. Where can I find definitions of all the the options under Setup, such as Zoom Levels, Text Size, etc. At the same time where can I find definitions of all the Data Fields?