How to change my avatar image to new one?

Theseus

I asked this question in the Avatars thread but haven't gotten an answer. I have an avatar, but found a better image that I would like to upload to replace the current one. Only problem is there's no upload images link now that I have an existing one. Anyone have the solution? Thanks!

Yeah...

Got to your "My Cache Page" and then click "Change your account information" at the upper right (you knew that though it sounds like). Down at the lower middle section you will see "Photo (JPG files only) Choose a photo for yourself. If you haven't UPLOADED ANY IMAGES YET, you can DO SO NOW." where the BOLD text is actually a link. Click there and you can upload your next avatar image. I have just changed mine to see if it works. Sometimes it will take some time before the change you make will actually be applied to the forums. I have noticed this as I have changed my SIGNATURE GGA message that automatically appears below this message. You can then go back to the "Change your account information" area and then select your new image in the AVATARS selection area (you will notice all your uploaded photos for your account information are there for both the PHOTO and the AVATAR!). The photo has changed on my PROFILE page already to the new AVATAR that I uploaded!!!

Good Luck.

I support the Georgia Geocachers Association, or the GGA!

... and added to that ... make sure you log off the forum and then log back on ... usually that's pretty much all it takes to make the change show up.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!