Travelling to Buffalo/Falls Recommendations?

markjsolomon

We have to agree as well... AWESOME!

Thanks guys!! I think I can vouch for that one. :anibad: (I'm the earthcache owner, although I've changed usernames, and it's not reflected on the name on top of the listing). That's Southeast of Buffalo. I'd estimate it's about 5 miles from Ralph Wilson Stadium, which you're probably familiar with.

We also have 8 outstanding, world-class caches down in the Niagara Gorge in Niagara Falls (A good 25 miles from that Earthcache). If you express interest in that, I'll post links to all 8 of them, as it's probably rather difficult for a non-local to sift through exactly which ones are down there from a nearest caches search. Actually, there's 9, I have one listed only on an alternative Geocaching website, but I won't be plugging that here. :ph34r:

Have to agree... it is the only EarthCache that I enjoyed (it's a personal decision), and I really resisted going to it. If it wasn't for Scubabare being so insistent it is likely I might never have.. it is an awesome thing to see.

B) BQ

Edited by The Blue Quasar

Have to agree... it is the only EarthCache that I enjoyed (it's a personal decision), and I really resisted going to it. If it wasn't for Scubabare being so insistent it is likely I might never have.. it is an awesome thing to see.

B) BQ

Does this mean I should have listed it as a Waymark as well? <_< <_<

B) BQ

Already is

B) BQ

Already is

Never saw this. Ooops, an Earthcache owner should know if his Earthcache is a Waymark. Dang co-earthcache placer. Maybe I should log it next time I do a maintenance trip to make sure the waterfall is still there.