Loading caches at Oregon 450

Ninon_rus

Hello everybody!

I'm surу that there are somether information about how can I upload caches to my Oregon, but I can't found it. Can I do it with basic memebership or just with premium?

I want to upload all caches for my area at ones. Not one by one I mean.

Thank you for your help!

For a bulk upload of caches you need to be premium member. The facility you're looking for is called pocket queries (PQs).

Most Garmin models come with a free 1-month premium membership so you can try this out.

Edited by dfx

dfx, thank you a lot for your help. I didn't found at my Garmini any info about free month. Don't think we have such thing at Russia :) ( went to buy premium membership B) )

the trial is offered by Garmin and GC (i think), has nothing to do with your location in the world

got to this and follow the instructions

http://www.geocaching.com/garmin/freetrial.aspx

Edited by t4e

Under Construction than you are making PQ you need to chek box at "Days to Generate:" ( i think better to put Saturday or Sunday, than you'll get it today or tomorrow) and just after this you'll get file to your email. After that- you need to unzip it and copy to your GPS.

But i also don't know- if possible to put hints in GPS...

Edited by Ninon_rus