New Report A Cache Page

junglehair

I just submitted a cache using the new report form, and I must say it seems pretty idiot proof. Of course, that's not to say I didn't managed to screw it up! Not too bad though, I was just trying to use a date in the future, but was told that wasn't allowed.

Good job!

-Junglehair

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

I would like to see it make you make an entry in the ratings instead of being defaulted to a 1. The default is one reason caches are misrated.

icon_mad.gifFormer EarthNOlink user!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

icon_biggrin.gifTake a chance or you'll never know. Let your spirits soar! icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by rldill:

I would like to see it make you make an entry in the ratings instead of being defaulted to a 1. The default is one reason caches are misrated.

Good point. I'll look into it.

I need to redo the "log a cache" page before I can add a note to the admin. It is in the works.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

quote:
Originally posted by rldill:

Good point. I'll look into it.

I need to redo the "log a cache" page before I can add a note to the admin. It is in the works.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Jeremy, Thanks for doing away with the defaults.

icon_mad.gifFormer EarthNOlink user!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

icon_biggrin.gifTake a chance or you'll never know. Let your spirits soar! icon_wink.gif