Maps Beta

The Maps beta is very good, I rarely use GE anymore now. However there are still bugs (yes I know, beta).

Like the series of caches above this one do not show up in the Maps Beta even though they were published months ago. Weird.

Because they are PMO. (Premium) PMO caches don't show on the maps beta.

The Maps beta is very good, I rarely use GE anymore now. However there are still bugs (yes I know, beta).

Like the series of caches above this one do not show up in the Maps Beta even though they were published months ago. Weird.

Why are PM caches not shown? Nearly half of the caches in my town are PM caches. Also, for some reason the zoom in/out controls don't show up for me so I have no way of controling the map. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Why are PM caches not shown? Nearly half of the caches in my town are PM caches. Also, for some reason the zoom in/out controls don't show up for me so I have no way of controling the map. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Because it's beta. They're slowly adding more features. The last update gave us personalization. Once the PMO caches are added I'll be using the beta maps almost exclusively.

I was not aware that PMO caches were excluded. That explains it. thanks..!